When you pursue a course in technology, like BCA, MCA, B.Tech, or M.Tech, you have to do live project training in different semesters.
In this training, you have to submit minor and major projects. This is how Universities know that a particular student or candidate has completed the training.
Universities come to know that students have both theoretical and practical knowledge about their subjects.
Through practical training, students also get industrial experience through industrial training. Candidates and students also come to know about how to work in the industry.
Industrial Training – Introduction
A university teaches students, giving practical knowledge of the industry, and making the students eligible for the job in the same field.
A student will become qualified for the job when he works in the real environment of the industry. That’s why industrial training is compulsory in all technical courses like B.Tech, M.Tech, BCA, and MCA.
Engineering students have to do this industrial training under any technology of any company or industry under the supervisor of the company.
It is not only compulsory for the students of Computer science, but also for mechanical engineering students, civil engineering students, and other engineering courses.
Industrial training has been made mandatory for students who are pursuing technical courses.
Read Also: Must have skills in BTech freshers
Purpose Of Industrial Training
Basically, the primary use of industrial training is getting better knowledge. Industrial training is vital for job-oriented opportunities and skills development.
Students gain practical experience of working in the industry through practical industrial training, and when they go for a job, they do not feel any difficulty working in the industry.
Students would learn to come at a proper time, and work with making appropriate worksheets through industrial training. Students do not feel the pressure of working in the industry when they go for a job in reality.
Industrial training is useful for students in many aspects. This has been specially created to benefit the students of all streams, especially those who are doing technical courses like B.tech, BCA, B.E, M.E, M.Tech, MCA, and other professional courses.
Significant importance of industrial training includes;
- Students will become fully disciplined employees to work in the industry o company after completing graduation and post-graduation.
- Students become skillful employees who are always ready to work when they begin to put their first step in the industry. It is because students become skillful through the practical industrial training at the institution and get the real experience of working in the industry.
- Students become mature in doing the tasks given to them in the actual industrial training.
Benefits Of Industrial Training
We all have faced one common problem which is practical knowledge. Most of the freshers are unable to get desired jobs due to a lack of practical and live experience.
This is a main issue of unemployment because even after completing graduation or post-graduation degrees, students are not getting a job.
Due to this, freshers face depression and family pressure which lead to mental stress. Industrial training is the best option to overcome this problem.
Today many companies and institutes provide industrial training to pass out to students to get a job. This training help students in getting practical knowledge and live experience for current industry work scenario.
After attending industrial training students get better job opportunities and career options.
- Practical Knowledge –In industrial training, you will get practical knowledge about technologies and the work environment. It will help you to understand how exactly companies work. In industrial training, trainers focus on a live approach and provide projects which feel like corporate culture.
- Job Opportunity – Industrial training help students to get better-desired job opportunities. After completion of training sometimes, training companies can hire you based on your performance.
- Start Your Own Business – Industrial training help to start your own business if you have entrepreneur skills. you can do work from home also. You can work as a freelancer and earn more money but you have to take industrial training a well and understand each concept carefully.
- Helps In Finding Your Career- Lots of training and knowledge will clear you, about your interested areas, then decision-making for a career will be easy. Students are always in a dilemma which technology is good for them? And industrial training helps in this situation.
- Situational Knowledge – It will increase your situational knowledge and help you to deal with complex conditions. Because industrial training is not ordinary training while in this you are performing as an employee and working for a training company.
Factors To Be Taken Into Consideration While Going For Industrial Training
The following are a few factors that should be considered while going for industrial training:
- Purpose of Training: The foremost thing to be considered is the purpose of going for industrial training. One must know whether the company will provide good learning opportunities and will it benefit you in the future or not.
- Course Contents: Before opting for industrial training, make sure that the course contents are as per your requirement and that they will be helpful for you in the future.
- Company: One must check whether the company is reputed or not. The company should have a good name in the market and it should be provided with good learning opportunities for students.
- Infrastructure: The company should have a good infrastructure so that students can get a good learning experience. One must check whether the company has proper facilities or not.
- Placement Assistance: One should check whether the company provides placement assistance to its students or not.
Industrial training is beneficial for students in various ways. It helps them to gain practical knowledge and live experience of working in the industry.
Things That Students Keep In Mind During Industrial Training
The following are a few things that students should keep in mind during industrial training:
- Respect The Hierarchy: One must always respect the hierarchy in the company. One should never try to bypass the authority and must always follow the chain of command.
- Be Punctual: Students should always try to be punctual and must never be late for their shift. Being punctual will give a good impression to the seniors and they will appreciate it.
- Dress Code: One must always dress according to the company’s dress code. Wearing proper clothes is a sign of respect towards the company.
- Be Humble: Students should always be humble and must never behave rudely with anyone. They should always try to maintain a good relationship with their colleagues and seniors.
- Work Hard: Students should always work hard and must never take their work lightly. They should always give their 100% so that they can learn more and can be an asset to the company.
- Participate In Activities: Students should always participate in activities so that they can interact with their colleagues and can learn more.
These are a few things that students should keep in mind during industrial training.
Industrial training is a great opportunity for students to learn and gain experience. It is a platform where they can interact with different people and can learn new things.
Industrial training generally refers to getting work experience, which is vital for the students to develop professional skills before completing graduation and post-graduation.
Students get a chance to join the company through industrial training, which is essential for their trust and subjects.
Industrial training generally is of 3 months or 6 months for engineering students. Students usually complete their industrial training within this period.
Industrial training aims to provide students of all fields with real work experience in a particular field. Students also get a certificate of industrial training for their future records.
In college or university, students only gain theoretical knowledge. So, students must go for industrial training to get practical experience.
Gain Industrial Exposure With Learning Digital Marketing From Us!
At infonictraining.com, we provide students with the opportunity to gain industrial exposure through our digital marketing course.
This course is designed to give students the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in the ever-changing world of online marketing.
Through our course, students will learn about SEO, PPC, social media marketing, and more. They will also have the opportunity to put their skills to the test through real-world projects.
By the end of the course, students will have a strong understanding of how to create and implement successful digital marketing campaigns.
So if you’re looking for an edge in your career, be sure to check out our digital marketing course!