Did you know that there are a number of Indian bloggers who are earning lakhs per month? This just goes to show that if you have the talent and the dedication, you can make a very good living through blogging.
Many of them are earning a six-figure income from their blogs alone! If you’re looking to learn more about digital marketing, or just want some inspiration, then read on for our roundup of India’s top 10 earning bloggers.
As a blogger, earning lakhs is possible while working for 25-30 hours are week. So, if you are looking for more incentive than this, let’s have a look at the top 10 Indian bloggers who are earning lakhs per month! The income of the following bloggers will leave you astonished!
Name of Top 10 Indian Bloggers who are Earning Lakhs Per Month
1. Amit Agarwal: known as the father of blogging, he’s born in new Delhi. He is known as the number one blogger of india. He found the field of blogging interesting and he also had the technology and software for the same. So, he started his full-blown career in it in 2004.
He earns an estimated amount of Rs. 47,41,000 in a month. Amit Agarwal is a top Indian blogger who writes about technology, productivity and lifestyle. He has been blogging since 2004 and his blog, Digital Inspiration, was one of the first in India to make use of blogs as a medium for sharing knowledge.
Amit has also authored four books on technology and blogging. In this post, we take a look at Amit’s life and work as a blogger. We also explore some of his best posts and articles on digital marketing, productivity and more.
2. Pritam Nagrale: one among the top 10 bloggers in India, he was born in Kota. he started his very first blog in 2009 and used to earn majorly from affiliate marketing. He earns Rs. 19,75,000 a month.Pritam Nagralel is a top Indian blogger and has been blogging for over 10 years now.
He is known for his interesting and engaging posts, which have earned him a large following. Pritam’s blog covers a wide range of topics, from fashion to travel to food. He is also an avid photographer and often shares his beautiful photos on his blog. If you’re looking for some inspiration or just want to read a good blog post, be sure to check out Pritam Nagralel’s blog!
3. Harsh Agarwal: When Harsh Agarwal started blogging in 2009, he had no idea that it would turn into a full-time career. In fact, he originally started blogging as a way to express himself and share his thoughts with the world.
Fast-forward eight years and Harsh has become one of the top bloggers in the world. His blog, “ShoutMeLoud,” now attracts more than two million readers per month. So what is Harsh’s secret to success? In this post, we’ll take a look at some of the strategies that have helped him achieve such success. Stay tuned!
he initially used to do blogging in his free time, while working a job at Accenture. He gradually started liking it and gave it more time. He got good results and that is what kept him going. He then switched to blogging as a full-time career. He has inspired millions of bloggers and he earns approximately Rs. 31,60,000 a month.
4. Shradhha Sharma: Shradhha Sharma is a young Indian woman who has taken the internet by storm. At just 24 years old, she has achieved more than many people do in a lifetime. She is a successful blogger and social media influencer, with over 2 million followers on Instagram alone.
What’s her secret? Shradhha is passionate about what she does, and she works hard to share her knowledge and experiences with others. Whether she’s sharing beauty tips or giving advice on how to be successful, her readers can always count on her for insights that are truly helpful.
If you’re looking for inspiration, you need to look no further than Shradhha Sharma! she comes of the top female Indian bloggers. After 2008, she started blogging full-time. She earns Rs. 3,94,000 in a month.
5. Anand Khanse: Anand Khanse is the founder of The Windows Club, a website that provides helpful information and tools for Microsoft Windows users. He has been working in the IT field since 1997, and he started his own website in 2004. Khanse’s work has been featured on popular websites like Forbes, The Huffington Post, and Lifehack.
He currently resides in Mumbai, India. In this blog post, we’ll take a closer look at Anand Khanse and his work as a digital marketer. We’ll also discuss some of his best tips for marketing your business online. Stay tuned! He started blogging in 2009. He faced many upheavals in his career but he did not leave blogging. He earns approx Rs. 6 lakhs a month.
6. Sourav Basak: he initially worked in the field of IT and used to do blogging as a hobby. He started writing blogs in 2015 and he earns Rs. 3 lakhs a month. Sourav Basak, a professional blogger and Internet marketer from Kolkata, India.
He also teaches blogging and online marketing courses to students worldwide. In this article, you’ll learn how Sourav achieved success as a blogger and entrepreneur—and what tips he has to offer newbies looking to start their own blogs.
So without further ado, let’s dive in! Basak’s story is an inspiring one for any student looking to start their own blog-based business. After just three years of blogging himself, Basak has seen sizable success with his endeavours; his blog now brings in over
7. Nandini Shenoy: she started blogging in the year 2007 by starting a blog called Pinkvilla. She earns approximately Rs. 19 lakhs a month. Nandini Shenoy is an Indian blogger who has found success with her fashion and lifestyle blog, which offers readers a glimpse into her personal life as well as tips on styling and living a healthy life.
Shenoy started blogging in 2007 as a way to document her travel experiences, but the blog soon took on a life of its own and became one of India’s most popular lifestyle sites. In addition to blogging, Nandini also works as a freelance writer and social media consultant.
8. Arun Prabhudesai: he completed his engineering and then he wanted to do something new so he started his blog in 2007. He also has a youtube channel. He earns an estimate of 5-6 lakhs per month. Arun Prabhudesai is a well-known Indian blogger and digital marketer who has been working in the online space for more than 10 years.
He is the founder of the popular blog “AdotarTech” and has taught digital marketing to thousands of students across India. Arun’s unique approach to blogging and marketing makes him one of the most sought-after professionals in this field. In this article, we will take a look at Arun’s work and how he has helped redefine digital marketing in India.
9. Jignesh Padhiyar: it is the only known blog in India that is based on the products of Apple. He earns an estimate of Rs. 10 lakhs a month.Jignesh Padhiyar, an Indian American entrepreneur and computer scientist, has been blogging about technology since the late 1990s.
With a primary focus on Apple products, he offers detailed reviews and helpful tips for users of all levels of experience. In addition to blogging, Jignesh also enjoys speaking at technology conferences and providing training to business professionals.
His engaging writing style and willingness to help others make him a popular source of information within the online community. You can read more of his work at jigneshpadhiyar.com.
10. Aseem Kishore: in 2007, he started a blog and a website, on which he got a good response. Therefore, in 2010, he started blogging full-time. However, he did face some ups and downs in the field but he didn’t give it up. He earns approximately Rs. 9 lakhs a month.
Earning Hindi and English Blogging is possible if you get proper guidance
Hindi and English blogging can be equally successful if you get the right guidance. With the right tools and information at your disposal, it’s possible to start a blog in any language and see success.
If you’re interested in learning digital marketing and how to start a blog or want to take your blogging skills to the next level, we have just what you need. Our comprehensive blogging course Jaipur will teach you everything you need to know about setting up a blog, content writing, driving traffic, and monetizing your site. Enrol today and start earning with Hindi or English blogging!