The world is changing every day, and with new jobs coming in, it has changed the economic situation of the country. The cash flow has increased, and there are other jobs in the private sector that pay highly, apart from government jobs.
In this article, we will be discussing some of the highly paid jobs in India that ensure a bright future. These jobs are in huge demand and require a specific skill set. Keep reading to learn more about such jobs, and we will give you all the required information.
Read Also: Top Highly Paying job in India
Top 15 High Job Opportunity for India students
- Digital marketing: one of the most fast-paced growing fields is digital marketing. It is in high demand and requires skilled professionals. The pay package offered to a digital marketer is extremely good. Even if you are just starting your career in digital marketing, the salary will be nice.In this field, the one thing that matters the most is practical experience.Freshers get up to Rs. 2-3 lakhs per annum. However, with a little experience, one can earn up to Rs. 5-10 lakhs per annum too.
- Doctor: It is one of the most widely recognized careers that everybody is aware of and knows that it pays well. It is the best profession and is never going to go out of fashion. However, there are new technologies coming to aid doctors, but they can never replace them. A specialized doctor can earn up to 2-3 lakhs every day.
- Chartered Accountant: It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to become a CA. However, when one gets their paycheck, it’s all worth it. A CA deals with the financial matters of an organization, and the average salary ranges between Rs. 7-8 lakh per annum.
- Data Scientist: it comes under one of the highly paid jobs and is trending right now. Data scientists are needed by every organization, and therefore, their demand is increasing day by day. Their average salary ranges from Rs. 8-9 lakh per annum.
- Cyber Security: With the world getting more tech-savvy every day, all jobs relating to the same are gaining importance.More and more organizations are recognizing the need to have someone from this field, and therefore, people in this field get paid well. The average salary for a person working in this field ranges from 6-8 lakhs per annum.
- Commercial Pilot: The job is as fun and thrilling as it sounds. Not to mention, it is one of the most highly paid jobs in India. Though it requires one to also invest some money in becoming a commercial pilot, it all seems worth it after you actually become one. The salary ranges between Rs. 2-3 lakhs per month.
- FullStack Developer: It is also one of the technical jobs that pay well. Like in other such jobs, in this also, practical experience plays a very important role. The salary of a full-stack developer ranges from Rs. 6-7 lakhs per annum.
- Data Analyst: one of the many jobs in the field of tech that pays very well and is very trendy. There is a huge demand for professionals in this field. The salary of a data analyst is an estimated 3.5 lakhs per annum.
- Investment Banker: The returns you get in this job are amazing. It requires one to deal with financial matters and is one of the jobs that are in high demand. The salary of an investment banker ranges between 8-9 lakh per annum.
- Lawyer: this job is as glamorous and prestigious as it sounds. It is one of the highest-paid professions, and lawyers get a lot of respect in society. The salary of a lawyer is around Rs. 5 lakh to 1 crore
- Machine Learning Engineer: Machine learning and artificial intelligence are some of the trending careers right now. These jobs have good value not only in India but also abroad. The estimated salary of a machine learning engineer is around Rs. 9 lakh.
- Project management: Basically, their job is of supervision and is of high significance. One gets the job of a project manager only after enough experience. The estimated salary of a project manager is Rs. 4-6 lacs per annum.
- Architect: the job of an architect is very thrilling and fun, given one has the right skill set for it. It also requires a lot of hard work and dedication to deliver the work on time. It is one of the prestigious jobs in India. The salary of an architect ranges between Rs. 3-40 lakhs per annum, depending on experience and work.
- App development: Adding to the list of tech jobs, app development is another one of the highly paid jobs. This field has a lot of scopes. Creativity is a prerequisite for this job. The average salary of an app developer ranges between Rs. 5-6 lakhs per annum.
- Ethical Hacker: It is of very legal job, and a fun one in that. It requires specialized skills. Anyone with an educational background in computer science and mathematics can become an ethical hacker. The average salary of an ethical hacker ranges from 3-5 lakhs per annum.
Read Also: Digital marketing course fees in Jaipur
Securing any one of the following jobs is not an easy task. As well-paid as these jobs are, they also demand a lot of dedication and hard work from one’s side.
However, it is not impossible to land these jobs. Once done, one can live their life happily and with utmost satisfaction. infonic training Jaipur is the most suitable website for people who are looking forward to a career in digital marketing and you can also check our article on Digital Marketing Course v/s Diploma v/s Degree, Can I Earn Lakhs in Digital marketing? etc many more.